Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January...




So I guess like most folks in January, we have been settling down from the holidays and getting things back together around here.  All the Christmas decor is down and new toys have taken place of old ones (baby ones...sniff) and the goal at the present time is making our home warm and cozy and full of fun things to occupy a little one inside since the weather outside rarely permits entertaining outdoors.  It's probably what I miss most about Spring, Summer, and Fall.  It's a difficult yet challenging task to find things to do with a little gal during these cold and wet months.  Fun though because it makes me use my Mama brain to find new adventures for us!

I recently enrolled Sofia in a Music with Mommie class here in the Boro every Tuesday morning and she is loving it!  She is shy in the beginning but a few minutes into class and sister is dancing right along with all the old pros in the class!  I mainly wanted something new and exciting for her, yet educational, and a way for her to be around other babes her age and close to.  Mission accomplished!

We have also been doing a lot of kitchen playing, puzzles, and books and play dough art projects.  She really likes to pretend which is so fun!  It's wonderful to see her very own little personality coming out and envisioning the little girl she is becoming.  Dance parties are another one of her favorites :)  Turn on Pandora and let her loose!

Not a whole lot going on to report other than our day to day happenings.  I still pinch myself now and then at the realization that SHE is OURS and how very thankful I am to have the opportunity to stay home with her.  J.R. has become the husband and father I always knew he would ROCK at !!!  He takes care of us and provides for our family and the one and only God above is to thank for that :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful New Year yourselves!  J.R. and myself have had several goals for the year and I am looking forward to attacking and meeting all of them!!!!

Happy Tuesday!








1 comment: