Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome!

This is Sofia Rose Natale.  She is the reason for my blog and I would like to welcome you to her site!  


My name is Susie and I am a 34 year old stay at home Mama.  I love my job although I do miss my career job at times.  I am also a Registered Nurse and absolutely love what I do.  But, about 5 years ago my husband, J.R., and I decided to expand our tiny family.  We had a few detours in our plan to add a baby into the mix but last year (June 5, 2011) our prayers, hopes, and dreams all came true.  Sofia Rose was born and our lives have never been the same.  She is such a happy, wonderful baby and J.R. and I now feel complete in our hearts. As you can see from her picture she smiles ALL the TIME!


I decided to start this blog for several reasons.  I never thought I would be a "blogger" and I do not claim to be a writer of any kind so be gentle to me :)


First, our friends and family really didn't have any way of keeping up with our girl other than by email or texts on the phone so I thought it would be a wonderful way for them to follow Sofia as she grows (hence the "Rose in the Garden" them).  Second, I remember just like it was yesterday, looking up blogs of parents that had struggled with getting pregnant and reading with hope that one day we too would be able to beat the odds of infertility and have a baby of our very own.  I can only hope that I can be an inspiration to someone out there and to let them know to NEVER give up hope.  You will get your little angel in time as well.  It will come.  Patience took a lot of prayer for me to receive but when I finally gave in to the ways and words of the world and put my full faith in God that is when I found out we were soon to be a Mommy and Daddy.  Never give up on the power of our God.  He is WONDERFUL and does WONDERFUL things!!!!!!  I cannot express this one enough!  Last, I wanted a way to keep a journal of sorts for my little Rose.  I want her to look back on all the things we all did with her as she grew up and enjoy reading and seeing all the people who love her and I thought this would be a great way to do that.


So, grab your sunglasses and beverage of choice, kick off your shoes and walk through our garden.  I hope you see all the beauty I do here.


xoxo
Susie

5 comments:

  1. Oh Susie! What a wonderful idea! I love that you are doing this & can't wait to read all of your posts & see the many photos you'll share of your beautiful Sofia. I just know she'll one day appreciate what her sweet Mommy has done to preserve the magical moments of her childhood.
    Love you my friend,
    Robin Landes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin! I am glad you will be following us :)
      Love you and miss you!!!!
      P.S. My Savannah tree is full of blooms :) There WILL be a blog about this one! Sofia is getting her picture made in front of it every Spring when it blooms. It makes my heart so happy!

      Delete
  2. Susie, I'm sooo happy you are sharing little Sofia with all of us! It will brighten my days to see her sweet smile! You and J.R. are such amazing parents, just as I knew you would be. You guys have been blessed with a beautiful little girl and she has been blessed with wonderful parents, as well! Can't wait to see more!
    Love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy you started a blog to share sweet SO-FI-AAA ( insert mapgie signing sofia here :) ) ! we love that sweet doll-baby and look forward to watching her friendship grow and grow with our baby girls ...... and maggie sends kisses, and says she will give nani's bumble bee a shake for you that she is currently playing with and may or may not take it home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, I'm soooo excited that you are doing this blog. Your sweet family blesses my heart. Their is so much negativity in this world that it can be like a weed destroying our growth. Love.Love.Love. that I will have a blog to to read that will bring me and everyone else JOY. May God bless your family! and may this blog be a blessing poured out on all that read it.

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete