Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer Like Days



This past winter was so mild.  We hardly even had any days that required a hat and coat.  I'm not complaining though because I am not a fan of cold weather at all.  So lately our "spring" has been more like summer.  Sofia is a major fan of this weather!  When we are in the house she is cranky and acts like she is bored, but the minute we go outside she is all smiles!  Really it's ok with me cause I am enjoying this weather as well.  Since we have hung the swing she is the happiest girl on earth!!!!  She can't get enough of it!


 This is her one of her few "play outfits" :)  She either has brand new clothes or clothes that are hand me downs from my sister Patsy, and even those look too cute to get dirty.  So I made a trip I never make...to WALMART!!!! (dunn dunn dunn!)  Let me express how MUCH I dislike WALMART.... A LOT, ok.  But they do have Garanimals and they are $2.88 a piece!  Perfect for getting dirty.  What they are not is flattering on a cloth diaper ;)  


 My Instagram friends and I have decided that my hand looks really weird, purple, and shriveled in this picture for some reason.  Brad even said it reminded him of Dumbledore in Harry Potter!  Thanks Brad :)  Anyway, ignore my ugly hand (which by the way does NOT look like that in real life!) and pay attention to the adorable baby Sofia!



 This is Maggie.  One of our three pups.  Sofia and her are BFF's!  Maggie "babysits" for me and protects Sofia from the other dogs.  I believe she thinks Sofia is her baby.  She will look at me as if saying, "Ok, I got this.  You go do whatever you need to and I'll take care of the baby."  It's really sweet!  I think they will be BFF and ever!!!

We hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather as much as you can too!  Happy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed sooo hard at your hand comments haha but that is the most precious pictures of your little blue eyed cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could make you laugh today :) That's what I'm here for!

      Delete