Monday, April 23, 2012

A Day in the Life...



So, what does a 10 month old baby do for fun you may wonder???
Here are just a few photos of our days around here and what our little Rosebud loves to do!


Smiling and eating a "mum mum".  Smiling is her favorite thing to do!


Here she is waiting to get the oil changed at the Subaru dealership.  She is looking like her Mama in this picture.  She was miss personality and visiting with all the other customers.  She is quite the people watcher!


Oh yeah...riding the lawn mower with her Poppi.  This is one of her new favorites!  She sings while riding.  It's pretty cute (but her Nani isn't a fan of her riding so young!).


Wagon rides in the sunshine with Cousin Cade.


Hey everyone!


Cade says "hi" too!


Friday fiesta night at Carmen's.  Sofia and Cade are telling the waitress what they would like to eat tonight! Sofia is saying, "Um, yes.  I believe I'll have some sliced avocado and Cade here will have a side of rice.  Oh, and a pitcher of your lager beer please.  Thanks!"


Getting ready to go hunt some dove. Ok, not really, but she is getting ready to hunt something!  Just kidding.  The gun's not real.  Calm down.  We only let her play with the REAL small pistol ;)


And what 10 month old doesn't love getting packages from Gramps in California!  She looks super excited about this one!  It could just be the box itself and she would be happy as a clam!

So, that's just a little bit of what Sofia has been up to lately.  Drinking beer and shooting guns.  Maybe we should find something more age appropriate for her to do...

Happy Monday!  Now, I only hope that everyone gets my humor. 

 Bye!  I gotta go get the door.  DCS is knocking!

6 comments:

  1. I love her. She is absolutely beautiful and she is looking so much more like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i laughed so hard at this! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! A little humor is good for the soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing catch up this afternoon; enjoyed all the post and pictures. Sofia is a breathe of fresh air! Your posts blessed my day... And I needed that today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was brought to my attention by my sister, Patsy, that I had a typo under the photo of Sofia and Cade ordering beer. I put "picture" of beer instead of "pitcher"! How embarrassing! Anyway, it is fixed now for those of you who noticed and wanted to tell me but didn't ;) Please let me know if I do that again (cause I'm sure I will at some point!). I won't take it personally :)

    ReplyDelete