Monday, June 25, 2012

First Birthday!

So, I'm finally getting around to posting about Sofia's first birthday!  Whew, it's been kinda crazy lately and I WAS waiting for pictures that my sister took on her camera, but who knows when I'll get around to getting them from her, so these are just a few that I have and we will just have to deal with the poorer quality photos ;)

Her very first gift was from her Grandpa in California.  It is a little botchy (think I completely messed up the spelling but oh well!) ball set and some cash for savings ;)
She loves the balls.  We walk to St. Rose on Tuesdays and Thursdays where they play actual botchy ball and she loves to watch!  Now she has her very own child friendly set!  Thanks Gramps!




Then on her actual birthday we celebrated just a little something from Daddy and Mommy.  I know a one year old doesn't understand or remember their first birthday but I will.  I ain't missing out on celebrating the first year of this baby of mine!



We celebrated on the night of her birthday at my Mom and Dad's house with just some cupcakes and even more special guests.  We also celebrated the 8th birthday of my niece, Rayley, because she and Sofia share this special day.  I think it's wonderful!



Her very first experience with a cupcake, or really any sort of sweet.  Since I still breastfeed she doesn't eat much real food and definitely not sweets.  She was enjoying this!





All the cousins!


Sofia and Rayley.  Sofia's 1 and Rayley is 8!


This is a picture of the card Rayley made for Sofia.  I thought is was just precious!



The day of her party!  Chaotic but so fun!












We had a wonderful time and are so thankful to have shared it with all those we love!  Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate our baby girls day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this post! Sofia is so precious!!! Her big day looked perfect. Also, we have the same highchair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day for a special little girl! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete